TitleURGENT VACANCY FOR SCADA Software (GE) Expert FOR OMAN
Location/ SULTANATE OF OMAN
DesignationSCADA Software (GE) Expert
No. of vacancies5
Age Limits25 - 40
Job CategoryElectronics and Communication Engineering
Preferred JobsSCADA Software (GE) Expert ,
Last date of application31-Mar-2020
Interview DateWILL INFORM
Notice: Undefined index: subCategoryName in /home/jjosa3v041mu/public_html/regformnew/generalfunctions.php on line 62
ELECTRICAL AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEEING ,
- Annual Leave
Any other special requirements
The job description as follows:
• Schedule and Monitor Maintenance activities of the GE existing SCADA control centers.
• Preventive Maintenance of the Current facilities (Control Centers)
• Managing the backup of existing systems, and be ready for restoration at any time.
• Adding new Device (Substation) to existing system, SLD Preparation, SCADA database preparation (using GE-e-terra products), Doing point to point testing of the newly added substation.
• Doing the modification for SLD /Database after Point to Point testing.
• Doing modifications in the existing systems (Adding / Deleting new Bays).
• Maintaining total hardware in the control center(s), preventive maintenance at various levels.
• System administration, network administration, e-terra patch updates, Antivirus patch updates.
• Review of the specifications of future Projects, Design documents review and approval, Project implementation support.
• All interfaces management with remote location. Preparation of required technical support from the OEMs and signing a feasible contract with OEMs.
• Conducting FAT and SAT for the new equipment (SCADA)
• Helping in building technically strong permanent team for OETC.
• Reporting major changes / bugs in the system in advance to GE, which are hampering daily operations.
• Maintenance of WAMS (Adding PMU, Checking the status of PMUs).
Suitable and willing candidates send the updated resume to "email@example.com" immediately.