TitleURGENT VACANCY FOR NETWORK EXPERT IN OMAN
Location/ SULTANATE OF OMAN
No. of vacancies5
Age Limits25 - 40
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Preferred JobsNetwork Engineer ,
Last date of application31-Mar-2020
Interview DateWILL INFORM
Notice: Undefined index: subCategoryName in /home/jjosa3v041mu/public_html/regformnew/generalfunctions.php on line 62
NETWORK ENGINEERING ,
- Annual Leave
Any other special requirements
The Job description as follows:-
• Responsible for day to day operations of the LAN,WAN and MPLS infrastructure.
• Designing and implementing new network solutions and / or improving the efficiency of current networks.
• Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS, DHCP routers, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS, ADSL, Multiplexers, VoIP gateways, MPLS-TP switches.
• Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation.
• Configuring firewalls, routing and switching, Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Arranging scheduled upgrades.
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning.
• Investigating faults in the Network.
• Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
• Responsible to maintain service provided links.
• Maintain the company VolP phone system.
• Reporting network status to key stakeholders.
• Implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
• Proven hands-on network engineering experience
• Experience working with telecom carries turning up and troubleshooting IP and or TDM circuits
• CCNP or higher (CCIE and / or CISSP highly valued)
• Deep understanding of communication & networking protocols (e.g,TCP /IP, IPSEC, HSRP, OSPF 802,11 Qos, VLANs)
• Experience implementing and supporting MPLS WAN connectivity.
• Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools using SNMP.
• Understanding and ability to create technical documentation, schematics and diagrams.
B.Tech / B.E in IT or Computer Science Engineering with Minimum 8 to 10 Years of Experience on Network infrastructure preferable on ABB system and CCNP certified.
Suitable and willing candidate send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.