TitleURGENT VACANCY FOR TRANSMISSION SYSTEM ANALYSIS ENGINEER IN OMAN
Location/ Sultanate of OMAN
DesignationTransmission System Analysis Engineer
No. of vacancies5
Age Limits25 - 40
Job CategoryElectrical Engineer
Preferred JobsElectrical Engineering, Technician/Maintenance Technician Electrical ,
Last date of application31-Mar-2020
Interview DateWill inform
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ,
- Annual Leave
Any other special requirements
The Job description as follows:
• To improve transmission operation management in LDC, especially in areas of system analysis, contingency planning and transmission security compliance.
• Not able to utilize advanced EMS features like Load Flow, Short circuit, DTS, Optimal power flow with available staff. This is a KPI for LDC.
• The number of contingency reports each years is increasing and existing staff are unable to cope up with the work requirements. Quality needs improvement.
• KPI reporting as per AER PC-V requirements and corporate KPIs.
• Quality of Risk analysis and control measures need to be improved.
• Steady state and dynamic network stability studies have to be conducted on a regular basis.
• Minimum 8 to 10 Years of Experience on Power System Operation and dispatch.
Suitable & willing candidates send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.