Last date of application22-Jul-2019
LocationSALALAH / OMAN
Job DescriptionURGENT VACANCY FOR SUBSTATION ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FOR A LEADING COMPANY IN OMAN
No. of vacancies5
Salary RangesRs.50000 - Rs.53000
Age Limits25 - 35
Job CategoryElectrical Engineer
Preferred JobsElectrical Engineering, Technician/Maintenance Technician Electrical ,Maintenance Executive ,
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ,
- Air Ticket
- Annual Leave
- Food Allowance
Any other special requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Electrical Utilities, Indoor/ Outdoor Primary substations OHL/UG Cables and Substations Maintenance, Testing & Commissioning up to 33KV.
· Approved from PDO. · Carry Out the Emergency services for Outdoor equipment such as LA,CT,VT,CVT
· Experience and knowledge to organize teams for Emergency of HT Poles and all related equipment – repair of conductors, jumpers, lightning arrestors, especially in mountain and sea areas.
·Duties include monitoring operations, commissioning, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and modifying works as per the site requirement
· Live line Emergency experience desirable.& Must be in on call 24x7
· Responds to emergency call outs,
Ensure that all operations and maintenance activities performed at project sites complies with OEM (original equipment manufacturer) requirements and warranties
Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders. Responsible for all required repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of all warranty claims. · Good knowledge of Safety rules and procedures.
· Valid Driving License from ( preferable GCC licence ).
Suitable and Willing candidates can send the resume to "email@example.com" immediately.