URGENT VACANCY FOR SUBSTATION ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FOR A LEADING COMPANY IN OMAN
SALALAH / OMAN
No. of vacancies
Rs.50000 - Rs.53000
25 - 35
Electrical Engineering, Technician/Maintenance Technician Electrical ,Maintenance Executive ,
- Air Ticket
- Annual Leave
- Food Allowance
Any other special requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Electrical Utilities, Indoor/ Outdoor Primary substations OHL/UG Cables and Substations Maintenance, Testing & Commissioning up to 33KV.
· Approved from PDO. · Carry Out the Emergency services for Outdoor equipment such as LA,CT,VT,CVT
· Experience and knowledge to organize teams for Emergency of HT Poles and all related equipment – repair of conductors, jumpers, lightning arrestors, especially in mountain and sea areas.
·Duties include monitoring operations, commissioning, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and modifying works as per the site requirement
· Live line Emergency experience desirable.& Must be in on call 24x7
· Responds to emergency call outs,
Ensure that all operations and maintenance activities performed at project sites complies with OEM (original equipment manufacturer) requirements and warranties
Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders. Responsible for all required repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of all warranty claims. · Good knowledge of Safety rules and procedures.
· Valid Driving License from ( preferable GCC licence ).
Suitable and Willing candidates can send the resume to "email@example.com" immediately.