Kindly follow the Instructions given below
- Candidate who seeks registration should possess at least 2 years of experience in relevant to his / her main educational qualification.
- Must have completed 21 years.
- Must have a valid passport / Experience Certificate
- May register online or offline.
- For Offline registration one should visit personally to the Chennai head office.
- The registration is valid for 24 calendar months.
- Mere registration does not guarantee any job offer however registered candidates only be sponsored based on their merit.
- As of now the foreign employers prefer the female applicants for the category of Doctors, Staff Nurses and paramedical technicians.
Applicable Charges for Registration
|Category||Online Registration Fee with 18% Service tax|
A). Below 10th std to Under Graduate Degree(Arts & Science Only)(Unskilled labours, Semiskilled Labours, Mason, Electrician, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Steel Fixer, Welder, All ITI trade Passed, Diploma in Polytechnic, Commercial Diploma holders, Any Under graduate of Arts & Science Degree holders)
B). Diploma holders / UG & PG (Arts/Science/Maths), BE degree holders to Post Graduates( All Bachelor or Master of Engineering, BPT, MPT, Any Arts & Science Post Graduate Degree holders etc.,)
|C). MBBS Doctors / Post Graduate Doctors(Specialist and Consultant)||
The registration is valid for twenty four months. If the registrant wishes to continue his/her registration beyond 24 month he/she must renew the registration subject to following payment.
- If Renewal is made at the 25th month will be Rs.120/-* - Renewal Charge
- If Renewal is made at the 26th or 27th month will be Rs.240/-* - Renewal Charge
Please Note: (Renewal could not be done after 27th month. Fresh registration may be done)
Offline Renewal Procedure
Offline renewal also be done by paying applicable renewal charges, by taking Demand Draft in favour of OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION LTD, Chennai-32. For offline renewal the registrant should quote his / her registration number as reference and send alongwith Demand Draft by registered post.
The persons selected for overseas jobs are required to submit their educational certificates to their employers duly authenticated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of External Affairs along with their offer of selection letters.The Government of India, have delegated these powers to State Governments.
1. Upto 9th Std
Joint Director(School Education)
2. 10th std and 12th std
Director of Government Examinations,
Controller of Examination of the respective University.
Director of Technical Education,
Director of Employment & Training
|Para Medical Certificates||
Director of Medical Education,
|Registered Nurses(RN) & Registered Midwives(RM)||
1. Fees for authentication of certificates vary depending upon the universities/colleges.
2. Fees for authentication of 10th std and 12th std certificates Rs.50.00/ certificate.
Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) Authentication
1. To obtain Ministry of External Affairs attestation, the educational certificate should be verified and authenticated from the respective State secretariat.
2. The authenticated certificate should be submitted along with the copy of Passport.
3. Minimum 2-3 days is required to complete the attestation process.
Saudi Cultural Attestation ( SACA) is mandatory for Doctors and Staff nurses who have been selected for Ministry of Health and Private Hospitals in Saudi Arabia.
- Documents required for this process:
a) Offer Letter
c) Degree / Diploma Certificate
d) Affidavit to be prepared by the candidate( Specimen Copy Attached)
- The color xerox copies of documents should be uploaded.
- After the completion of uploading the documents a SACA reference number will be generated automatically for each candidate.
- Verification report for the Genuineness of the certificate has to be applied to the respective universities for each candidate with the SACA reference Number and Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft has to be taken by the candidates according to the fees prescribed by the Universities.
- On receipt of Genuineness report from the respective universities, it should be uploaded in the SACA website and the above said documents will be submitted in Saudi Cultural Attach office, New Delhi.
- SACA will complete the attestation within three days.
- Finally the documents attested by SACA to be uploaded in the SACA website.
- Distance Education / Correspondence education certificates are not permitted to obtain attestation from SACA.
1. OMCL obtains insurance for ECR categories.
2. Candidates should produce copy of valid overseas company’s offer letter and Copy of valid Passport.
3. This service is only offered to applicants who have been selected only by the OMCL.
- With the authorisation of IRCTC, the OMCL does online ticketing service for the
i)Air (Domestic & International)
iii) Bus (Domestic) travels on cash payment basis.
- For ticket booking one may kindly contact this mobile No:91-XXXXXXXXXX
- Your request for ticket booking may also be sent to the above mobile number or the email id: XXXXX@omcl.com
- The process of confirming and verifying certificates from its source for all health practitioners who graduated from outside the KSA.
- The purpose of verification is to ensure safe health practice, free of practitioners holding fraud and forgery certificates.
- Verification is one of the primary criteria of local and international commissions for the accreditation of hospitals and health facilities in order to ensure that health practitioners can practice competently and safely.
- Every candidate should create Email ID and Password in order to start their process.
- Documents to be uploaded:
d). Registration for Nurse and Midwifery
- Letter of Authorization(LOA)
This letter authorizes DataFlow Group to conduct Primary Source Verification on behalf of SCHS. Applicant is required to download the Letter of Authorization, print the document, complete the details and sign it. The completed and signed Letter needs to be scanned and uploaded on the DataFlow online application.
Clear and Complete document to be scanned and uploaded
The overseas manpower corporation Limited (OMCL) functions since 1978 as State Government undertaking and supplied skilled manpower in the categories of professionals to unskilled, to more than 25 countries. In order to cater the domestic employer’s needs, the OMCL commenced the domestic recruitment services.
Request of domestic Employers
a) All employers (State Government, Central Government, State Quasi/Central Quasi, local body and statutory corporation and private employer) can notify their vacancies to the OMCL as per the template provided in this website.
b) A separate email id firstname.lastname@example.org is provided for this service. It is a paid service. Details of payment for availing the service is given in standard operation procedure.The authenticated certificate should be submitted along with the copy of Passport.
Instruction to candidates who wish to apply for domestic employment:
Candidates interested may apply for the domestic employment through application as per the template curriculum vitae provided in the website.
The candidate is requested to download the application and send in .docx format to the email id email@example.com. The services offered by OMCL attracts charges, taxes etc. Charges differ as per the salary of the job.