Kindly follow the Instructions given below
- Candidate who seeks registration should possess at least 2 years of experience in relevant to his / her main educational qualification.
- Must have completed 21 years.
- Must have a valid passport / Experience Certificate
- May register online or offline.
- For Offline registration one should visit personally to the Chennai head office.
- The registration is valid for 48 calendar months.
- Mere registration does not guarantee any job offer however registered candidates only be sponsored based on their merit.
Applicable Charges for Registration for Experienced Canditates
|Category||Registration Fees for the Experienced Candidates Inclusive of GST (Amount in Rs.)|
A). Unskilled labours, Semiskilled Labours, 10th/ H.Sc /ITI /Diploma/ Under Graduate Degree/ 3 years course
B)Any PG Degree, Engineers,Nurses, Paramedical Technicians
|C). Doctors (BDS,MDS,MBBS & Above)||
The registration is valid for Forty Eight months. If the registrant wishes to continue his/her registration beyond 48 month he/she must renew the registration subject to following payment.
- If Renewal is made at the 48th month will be Rs.120/-* - Renewal Charge
- If Renewal is made at the 49th or 50th month will be Rs.240/-* - Renewal Charge
Please Note: (Renewal could not be done after 50th month. Fresh registration may be done)
Offline Renewal Procedure
Offline renewal also be done by paying applicable renewal charges, by taking Demand Draft in favour of OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION LTD, Chennai-32. For offline renewal the registrant should quote his / her registration number as reference and send alongwith Demand Draft by registered post.
Saudi Cultural Attestation ( SACA) is mandatory for Doctors and Staff nurses who have been selected for Ministry of Health and Private Hospitals in Saudi Arabia.
- Documents required for this process:
a) Offer Letter
c) Degree / Diploma Certificate
d) Affidavit to be prepared by the candidate
- The colour xerox copies of documents should be uploaded.
- After the completion of uploading the documents a SACA reference number will be generated automatically for each candidate.
- Verification report for the Genuineness of the certificate has to be applied to the respective universities for each candidate with the SACA reference Number and Demand Draft.
- On receipt of Genuineness report from the respective universities, it should be uploaded in the SACA website and the above said documents will be submitted in Saudi Cultural Attach office, New Delhi.
- Finally the documents attested by SACA to be uploaded in the SACA website.
- Distance Education / Correspondence education certificates are not permitted to obtain attestation from SACA.
1. OMCL Assists to obtain insurance for ECR categories.
2. Candidates should produce copy of valid overseas company’s offer letter and Copy of valid Passport.
3. This service is only offered to applicants who have been selected only by the OMCL.
- The process of confirming and verifying certificates from its source for all health practitioners who graduated from outside the KSA.
- The purpose of verification is to ensure safe health practice, free of practitioners holding fraud and forgery certificates.
- Verification is one of the primary criteria of local and international commissions for the accreditation of hospitals and health facilities in order to ensure that health practitioners can practice competently and safely.
- Every candidate should create Email ID and Password in order to start their process.
- Documents to be uploaded:
d). Registration for Nurse and Midwifery
- Letter of Authorization(LOA)
This letter authorizes DataFlow Group to conduct Primary Source Verification on behalf of SCHS. Applicant is required to download the Letter of Authorization, print the document, complete the details and sign it. The completed and signed Letter needs to be scanned and uploaded on the DataFlow online application.
The Procedure for Dataflow Verification as follows
Clear and Complete document to be scanned and uploaded
In order to fulfill the domestic employer’s needs, the OMCL commenced the domestic recruitment services since Apr-2017 and has been supplying Domestic Manpower to Government Departments and State public sectors undertaking ,Etc.,
Request of domestic Employers
a) All employers (State Government, Central Government, State Quasi/Central Quasi, local body and statutory corporation and private employer) can notify their vacancies to the OMCL as per the template provided in this website to the email id email@example.com it is a paid service. Details of payment for availing the service differs for each catagory of post.
Instruction to candidates who wish to apply for domestic employment:
Candidates interested may apply for the domestic employment through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidate is requested to download the application and send in .docx format through email id email@example.com. The services offered by OMCL attracts service charges and GST etc. Charges differ as per the salary of the job.