Kindly follow the Instructions given below
- Candidate who seeks registration should possess at least 2 years of experience in relevant to his / her main educational qualification.
- Must have completed 21 years.
- Must have a valid passport / Experience Certificate
- May register online or offline.
- For Offline registration one should visit personally to the Chennai head office.
- The registration is valid for 48 calendar months.
- Mere registration does not guarantee any job offer however registered candidates only be sponsored based on their merit.
Applicable Charges for Registration for Experienced Canditates
|Category||Registration Fee @ 18% GST|
A) Unskilled workers, Semiskilled workers, Skilled workers
B) Diploma Holders under Graduates(Arts/Science/Mathematics)
C) Staff Nurses and other Paramedical Personnel and Professional/ Post Graduates
|D) MBBS Doctors/Post Graduates(Specialist and Consultant Doctors)||
The registration is valid for Forty Eight months. If the registrant wishes to continue his/her registration beyond 48 month he/she must renew the registration at the end of 48th month. The renewal fee will be Rs.120/-.
Please Note: (Renewal could not be done after 48th month. Fresh registration may be done)
Offline Renewal Procedure
Offline renewal also be done by paying applicable renewal charges, by taking Demand Draft in favour of OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION LTD, Chennai-32. For offline renewal the registrant should quote his / her registration number as reference and send alongwith Demand Draft by registered post.
Saudi Cultural Attestation ( SACA) is mandatory for Doctors and Staff nurses who have been selected for Ministry of Health and Private Hospitals in Saudi Arabia.
- Documents required for this process:
a) Offer Letter
c) Degree / Diploma Certificate
d) Affidavit to be prepared by the candidate
- The colour xerox copies of documents should be uploaded.
- After the completion of uploading the documents a SACA reference number will be generated automatically for each candidate.
- Verification report for the Genuineness of the certificate has to be applied to the respective universities for each candidate with the SACA reference Number and Demand Draft.
- On receipt of Genuineness report from the respective universities, it should be uploaded in the SACA website and the above said documents will be submitted in Saudi Cultural Attach office, New Delhi.
- Finally the documents attested by SACA to be uploaded in the SACA website.
- Distance Education / Correspondence education certificates are not permitted to obtain attestation from SACA.
1. OMCL Assists to obtain insurance for ECR categories.
2. Candidates should produce copy of valid overseas company's offer letter and Copy of valid Passport.
3. This service is only offered to applicants who have been selected only by the OMCL.
1.INFORMATION ABOUT APPLYING OF PASSPORT
(a) PASSPORT APPLICATION:BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
The basic supporting documents required with passport application include:
- Proof of Date of Birth i.e. Birth Certificate, etc
- Identity proof with photograph
- Proof of residence
- Proof of nationality
(b) APPLY FOR PASSPORT IN PERSON
- To apply for fresh passport in person- External website that opens in a new window, click on Print Application Form- External website that opens in a new windowlink available on Passport Seva Portal to download the application form. The downloaded form should be printed back to back on standard A4 size papers.
- You can also purchase a form for fresh passport from District Passport Cell (DPC)for 10/-.
- Submit the filled application form and self-attested photocopies of the supporting such as at Proof of Date of Birth, Identity proof with photograph, Proof of residence and Proof of nationality at District Passport Cell (DPC)
- Official at the DPC counter will verify the application form, photograph and the documents. Once the same are successfully verified and found to be complete in all respects, pay the fees in form of Demand Draft (DD).
- The Demand Draft (DD) should contain the Applicant Name, Date of Birth and Date of Submission of the application form written behind the Demand Draft.
- You can calculate the fee for passport services through Online Fee Calculator.
- Collect the Acknowledgment Letter after fee submission which contains a File Number. This file number can be used later for tracking the file status.
(C) APPLY FOR PASSPORT VIA E FORM SUBMISSION
- To apply for fresh passport via e-Form Submission, users need to registeron Passport Seva Portal.
- After registering, login to the Passport Seva Portal.
- Download the e-Formfor fresh Passport.
- Fill the downloaded e-Formand click the Validate & Save button. This will generate an XML file which will be required later for uploading in the system.
- Upload the XML file through the Upload e-Form. Do not upload the PDF form at this stage as only XML file is accepted by the system.
- After uploading the form for fresh Passport, click the "Pay and Schedule Appointment" link to schedule an appointment at Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
- Search for Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)location and select your PSK.
- After booking the appointment at selected PSK, you can make an online payment through Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard & Visa),
- Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) and Associate Banks Only) or SBI Bank Challan.
- You can calculate the fee for passport services through Online Fee Calculator.
- Users can take print of the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN) or Appointment Number.
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents- External website that opens in a new window such as Proof of Date of Birth, Identity proof with photograph, Proof of residence and Proof of nationality.
(d) TWO TYPES OF PASSPORT (ECR/ECNR):-
- ECR stands for Emigration Check Required (10THstd incomplete and below can get).
- ECNR stands for Emigration Check Not Required( 10thstd pass and above can get)
- ECR status will be printed in the passport of the applicants who fall in the ECR category .
- For those falling in the Non-ECR category, there will be no specific mention in the passport.
- The practice of putting Non-ECR (previously ECNR) stamp has been discontinued.
SAUDI ARABIA VISA FORMAT
KUWAIT VISA FORMAT
BAHRAIN VISA FORMAT
OMCL has conducted OET training programme for the final year nursing students in coordination with TNSDC, Chennai and TNSDC has allotted the budget of Rs.87.50 to conduct OET training programme for 500 nursing students across Tamil Nadu.
With the concerted efforts of OMCL, there were 481 final year nursing students have been trained in 15 Nursing Colleges.
At present OMCL has planned to conduct OET training programme for Nursing Students as well as experienced nurses throughout TamilNadu with the coordination of Government.
In this regard OMCL sent the press release to all leading dailies in Tamil Nadu to receive application from the willing candidates for OET training and also to receive the applications of the nurses, who have got eligible score levels on OET and IELTS exam for UK recruitment through a separate link viz, https://omcmanpower.com/regformnew/registration.php?type=ieltsform
created in its website www.omcmanpower.com.
- Familiarize yourself with the countries you are visiting.
- Take personal responsibility for your travel choices, your safety, finances and behaviour overseas, including obeying the laws of the country you are visiting.
- Make sure you have the right visas for the countries you are visiting or transiting and check any other entry or exit requirements.
- Organise your finances to cover your planned travel.
- Obey the laws of the country you're visiting (even if these appear harsh or unfair by Indian standards). Don't expect to be treated differently from the locals.
- Take appropriate travel and comprehensive medical insurance that covers you for any unexpected costs; make sure you have sought medical advice for health concerns, have up to date vaccinations and, if you're carrying pharmaceutical products or medicines from India, make sure they are allowed in the country you are visiting.
- Protect your passport and report it promptly if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Make sure your passport is valid (with at least six months validity from your planned date of return to India) and will not expire when you are overseas.
- Carry extra passport photos in case your passport is lost or stolen and you need to replace it while you're away.
- Make copies of your passport (including visa pages), insurance policy, traveller’scheques, visas and credit card numbers. Carry one copy in a separate place away from the originals and also leave a copy with someone at home.
- Keep in contact with friends and family back home and leave a copy of your insurance policy details and your overseas itinerary with them.
- In case your stay in a foreign country is for a reasonable length of time, register with the local Indian Embassy/Consulate before leaving India or soon after arrival, to get better access to consular assistance and updates. (Students can register on the Students’ Module of MADAD – under construction)
- Treat consular staff with respect and be honest in providing the Embassy/Consulate with all relevant information when seeking our assistance.
- If you get arrested or detained for some reason, insist on Consular access (under the Vienna Convention) to a representative from the nearest Indian Embassy/Consulate.
- Do ensure that you have a valid passport. The passport should preferably be valid at least for the next six months so that no immediate inconvenience is caused to you on your reaching the country of employment.
- Do ensure that you are recruited through an authorized Recruiting Agent. Insist on seeing his registration certificate issued by the Protector General of Emigrants at Delhi.
In case of doubt, contact the nearest Protector of Emigrants’ Office.
- Do ensure that your recruiting agent has the original of the following document:
- The Power of Attorney duly executed by the Foreign Employer authorizing the agent
to recruit workers on his behalf;
- The Demand letter indicating the type of workers required by him andsalaries/perquisites offered by him to the workers;
- The specimen copy of the employment agreement proposed to be executed; and Visa issued in your name/favor by the foreign Government
- Do ensure that the employment documents are attested by the Indian Mission in the country of employment, if you are going as an unskilled worker/Household Service Worker.
- Do ensure that you have with you a copy of the employment agreement signed between you and your foreign employer or his agent.
- Do ensure that the employment agreement clearly specifies the name and complete postal address of your employer, salaries per month in foreign currency, duration of contract/agreement, facility for free/subsidized housing, messing or allowances in lieu thereof, to and fro passage, medical facility, etc.
Do ensure that in case of employment in the Gulf countries, the employment agreement is both in English and Arabic.
- Do ensure that you have opened a Savings Bank Account in one of the banks in India before departure in order to ensure smooth inflow of remittances for your dependents in India.
- Do ensure that you have a proper ticket and a valid visa stamped on your passport before you emplane.
- Do ensure that you are familiar with the provisions of the local labour laws. You may either request your agent or contact the nearest Protector of Emigrants for this purpose.
- Do ensure that you have been briefed by your Recruiting Agent about the working/living conditions in the country of employment.
- Do ensure that after your arrival in the country of employment you have obtained resident permit/identity card.
Do ensure that you have obtained a copy of the contract.
- In case of any difficulty, do contact the Indian Mission in the country of employment.
- Do note that before final departure for India on termination of contract, you contact the Indian Mission in respective countries for latest customs and baggage regulations etc.
- Do ensure that a copy of your passport is available with you and your family back home.
- Do not pay any money to your agent without obtaining a valid receipt.
- Do not sign the employment agreement unless you have read it or it has been read out to you and you have understood all the clauses in it.
- Do not sign any blank paper on your arrival in the country of employment or allow the employer to execute any agreement other than the one signed by you in India and registered with the Protector of Emigrants.
- Do not leave India unless you are satisfied that your employer knows the exact date and time of your arrival so that you are not stranded there.
- Do not indulge in any collective industrial action like strikes, go-slow and mass demonstrations etc. while in employment abroad as they are illegal and strictly banned. Your involvement in any such activities may result in your imprisonment or deportation back to India.
- Do not change your sponsor/employer in the foreign country during the period of agreement. Otherwise, you are liable to fine and other action under the local labour laws.
- Do not indulge in non-Islamic religious practices during your stay in those countries like eating, drinking, or smoking in public places during the month of Ramzan.
- Do not keep in your possession or consume alcoholic drinks during your stay in the Gulf countries as it is strictly prohibited by the respective Governments.
- Do not part with your passport and other documents during your stay abroad.\
- Do not move away from the work site without valid identity card issued by your employer.
- Do not fall prey to touts/sub-agents who may exploit you.
The Ministry of External Affairs recognizes that people are an important resource of our country and continues to make efforts to promote and facilitate emigration of people for employment abroad. For promoting, protecting and preserving the health, safety and welfare of Indian nationals abroad we welcome your further suggestions.
- Service Charges can be collected through payment gateway portal from the selected candidates after obtaining the visa from the Foreign Employer
- For payment services, a separate link has been created in the Website/Mobile app for the Visa received candidates.
- After successful payment of service charge the candidate can download their visa from OMCL website(omcmanpower.com) by entering passport number
GAMCA Approved Medical ExaminationCenters
1. Al SAUDI CLINICAL SERVICES
Dr. G. Rangarajan
Address: No. 26, Sardar Patel Road, 2nd Floor, Adayar, Chennai – 600 020 (Opposite To Gandhi Nagar Bus Terminal)
Tel: +91-044-24919377 / 24422912
2. HUMA SPECIALISTS HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Hisamuddin Papa
Address : No. 786, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600035
3. MARIAM DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE
Dr. Haja K. Majeed
Address: No. 61, AngappaNaick Street, Mannady,
Chennai – 600001
Tel: +91-25222322 / 25221448.
Fax: +91-44-4266 5002
4. GULSHAN MEDICARE
Address: NO.5, Judge Jambulingam Road, OPP. Hotel President,
Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004
Tel: +91-28475985 / 2847 6565
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
5. AL-HARAMAIN DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
Dr. S. ZahirHussain
Address: Hamid Bldg, 3rd Floor, No: 251 (Old No.191),
Anna Salai, (Mount Road)
Chennai – 600006
Tel: (+9144) 8418489 / 8420654
6. M.S. Clinic
Dr. D. Masthan
Address: A1/16 Chinnapa Street, Triplicane, Chennai – 600005
Tel: +91-044-28480967, 044-28480336
Fax: +91-044 28485835
- GAMCA TRICHY
1st Floor, Suganthi Towers, BharathiyarSalai, Opposite to Nalli Silks, next to Patanjali Silks, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620001
Tel: 0431 400 2228
- Gulshan Medicare
Address : C – 35, Fifth Cross Road, Thillai Nagar, Trichy -620018
Tel: +91-0431-2761585 / 2761855
Fax: +91-432 2761855
- Al Salama Diagnostic Centre
Address : 2nd Floor, GVR Complex, No.6-A, Lawsons Road, Cantonment, Trichy – 620 001
Tel: +91-0431-2419698 / 2416698
- Ultimed Diagnostic
Address : F2 7A/ 4A Shiva Enclave Reynolds Road, Cantonment Trichy-1 Tamilnadu
Fax: +91-0431 2413278
- Shifa Health Center
Address : 36,37 1st Floor,Faj Park, AmararJeeva Street, T.V.S.Toll Gate, Trichy – 600020 TamilNadu
- Shivani Diagnostic Center
Address : Door No. 168, 1st Floor, J.J. Towers, Nr. Old Jupiter Theatre, Madurai Road, Trichy
Tel: +91-0431 2707408 / 6528604
How do I register with OMCL?
Its easy to register with OMCL.
Just click OMC-Limited link in www.omcmanpower.com Home page and complete the following steps for registration.
Step:2: Click the Apply Now in the suitable related links.
Step-3:Fill New Candidate Registration
Step-4:Click Continue immediately you will receive a message in your
registered mobile. Then click Continue to Register Now
Button the application form will appear.
Step-5:Fill your application with all mandatory fields and upload your
photograph and Signature then press save button. After
pressing save button the payment page will open.
Step-6:Payment can made through credit/debit cards and netbanking.
Step-7: After successful payment one dashboard will be appeard for
your registration, you can chech the dashboard for your
details. The username and password created for this
registration must be kept carefully.
Step-8: Whenever the related suitable vacancy for your job category